Association of Legal Administrators' mission is to improve the quality of management in legal services organizations; promote and enhance the competence and professionalism of legal administrators and all members of the management team; and represent professional legal management and managers to the legal community and to the community at large.
- Develop and deliver programs and products that will provide high-quality, competency-based education to members of the legal management team;
- Improve and strengthen the flow of information, through various levels of governing bodies, to and from the members;
- Enhance the services and benefits available to members;
- Increase the visibility and credibility of the Association of Legal Administrators and its members in the legal community through effective marketing and communications and through liaison with the bar and other law-related associations at the local, state and national levels;
- Retain and recruit members from all components of the legal management team;
- Strengthen the Association's economic base;
- Increase sensitivity to diversity within the Association and in the legal management community;
- Implement an organizational structure which allocates the policy and operational roles and responsibilities of volunteers and staff to assure that organizational resources are used effectively to achieve the Association's goals.